Recommended: EPColorTM ColorDispersible - Oil dispersible natural colors
The colorful chocolate is widely used as forming, fillings, coatings and decorations. With its silky palate, these kinds of food are broadly weclomed.
Challenges of coloring chocolate：
1. The safety of products containing artificial & synthetic color has been a point of debate for decades. As increasing researches show that they are toxic, carcinogens and contributor to ADHD.
2. Conventional natural oil soluble colors have limitation on color shades.
3. While conventional natural water soluble colors contains nearly full range of shades, they are unstable and insoluble in this oily condition.
ColorDispersible (CD) – a set of natural “oil dispersible” colors originated from regular water soluble colors. The full range oil dispersible colors meet the requirement of different application.
1. CD shows better stability under heat and photo conditions.
2. Non-bleeding and no fading during the product’s shelf life.
3. The dosage of CD has no impact on product’s formulation.
4. Easy use. CD colors can be easily mixed into base uniformly through physical method.